- Increase awareness of cardiovascular diseases through education.
- Use evidence-based medicine in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Conduct research to determine effective treatment, prevention and measurement of outcomes.
- Create sustainable programs in underserved communities by training local health care workers.
- Translate bench research to field practice of medicine.
- Use new technologies to help support education, research, and collaboration.
- Collaborate with governmental units and NGOs to effect changes in funding and health policies.
- Conduct medical missions to determine needs and gaps in health care.
- Develop and nurture relationships with communities.
- Continue to search and apply for grants and funding to establish sustainability of these programs.