Want to volunteer?
ABC’s for Global Health is always looking for qualified and dedicated volunteers to join us! We are always in need of physicians, nurses, dentists, optometrists, pharmacists, nutritionists, educators, and students. There are numerous ways to get involved, both locally and internationally.
Check out our projects page to learn more about how you can contribute to our June 2018 medical mission in Pampanga, Philippines
Volunteers are also needed to sort and pack medical supplies. Contact us for more information.
Can’t volunteer, but would still like to help?
Donations are always welcome!
Tax ID # 27-1343764
All monetary donations are made through Paypal; it's secure, easy to use, and free to sign-up for.
Some of the resources we need are:
- Medicines for hypertension, diabetes, asthma, COPD, TB, etc.
- Medical equipment such as exam tables, hospital beds, BP machines, wheelchairs, walkers, ophthalmoscope, otoscope, glucose monitors and test strips
- Clothes, books, and toys for children
- Surgical supplies, from gloves to surgical prep materials
- Books to set up local community libraries